Saturday, February 14, 2009

Piercings


Random piercing conversations just popped up everywhere... I feel the need to express a secret wish to the world.


I've been wanting a nape piercing for years. The first time I saw it was on Chris. ("Mr. Benshoof") And yeah.. he's hot... but that's not why I want it! lol I was like dude.. that's one of the only no ear piercings I could ever pull off. I think it's really cute with a random dash of badassnessness... yes? I dunno. The sad part is the outbreak of shingles I got over Christmas break left scars right there on my neck! Why would you get a piercing over scars... eww... I'm hoping they heal.


Apart from that.. I don't think piercings are a good idea for me. Or most people really. Select few people can pull off the different types of piercings. It really depends. Me, I can't do much other than ears. MAYBE my nose of I got ambitious and crazy one day lol but most likely just ears.. and IF my scars heal, nape piercing <3


I felt the need to write this.. As I think of Allyson's new lip piercing, Caitlin is telling me about her piercing plans, and Keenan is cutting the hair off his left hand... ...

1 comment:

  1. as you wrote this; i was talking with my fam. about getting a tattoo.

    omg.

    my dreams last night? crazy..

    ReplyDelete